domingo, 12 de novembro de 2006

Pranamas

Pranamas

Sri Guru Pranama
om ajnana-timirandhasya jnananjana-salakaya caksur unmilitam yena tasmai sri-gurave namah I offer my respectful obeisances unto my spiritual master, who has opened my eyes, which were blinded by the darkness of ig- norance, with the torchlight of knowledge.

Sri Rupa Pranama
sri-caitanya-mano-'bhistam sthapitum yena bhtu-tale svayam rupah kada mahyam dadati sva-padantikam When will Srila Rupa Gosvami Prabhupada, who has established within this material world the mission to fulfill the desire of Lord Caitanya, give me shelter under his lotus feet?

Mangalacarana
vande 'ham sri-guroh sri-yuta-pada-kamalam sri-gurun vaisnavams' ca sri-rupam sagrajatam saha-gana-raghunathanvitam tam sa jivam sadvaitam savadhutam parijana-sahitam krsna-caitanya-devam sri-radha-krsna-padan saha-gana-lalita-sri-visakhanvitams' ca I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of my spiritual master and of all the other preceptors on the path of devotional service. I offer my respectful obeisances unto all the Vaisnavas and unto the six Gosvamis including Srila Rupa Gosvaml, Srila Sanatana Gosvami, Raghunatha Dasa Gosvami, Jiva Gosvami, and their associates. I offer my respectful obeisances unto Sri Advaita Acarya Prabhu, Sri Nityananda Prabhu, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and all His devotees, headed by Srivasa Thakura. I then offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, Srimati Radharani, and all the gopis, headed by Lalita and Visakha.

Srila Prabhupada Pranati

nama om visnu-padaya krsna-presthaya bhu-tale srimate bhaktivedanta-svamin iti namine I offer my respectful obeisances unto His Divine Grace a.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupalda, who is very dear to Lord Krsna, having taken shelter at His lotus feet.

namas te sarasvate deve gaura-vani-pracarine nirvisesa -sunyavadi-pascatya-desa-tarine Our respectful obeisances are unto you, O spiritual master, servant of Sarasvati Gosvami. You are kindly preaching the message of Lord Caitanyadeva and delivering the Western countries, which are filled with impersonalism and voidism.

Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Pranati
nama om vinsu-padaya krsna-presthaya bhu-tale srimate bhaktisiddhanta-sarasvatiti namine I offer my respectful obeisances unto His Divine Grace Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati, who is very dear to Lord Krnsa, having taken shelter at His lotus feet.

sri- varsabhanavi-devi-dayitaya krpadhaye krsna-sambandha-vijnana-dayine prabhave namah I offer my respectful obeisances to Sri Varsabhanavi-devi-dayita Dasa [another name of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati, who is favored by Srimati Radharani and who is the ocean of transcendental mercy and the deliverer of the science of Krsna.

madhuryojjvala-premadhya-sri-rupanuga-bhaktida- sri-gaura-karuna-sakti-vigrahaya namo 'stu te I offer my respectful obeisances unto you, the personified energy of Sri Caitanya's mercy, who deliver devotional service which is enriched with conjugal love of Radha and Krsna, coming exactly in the line of revelation of Srila Rupa Gosvami.

names te gaura-vani-sri-murtaye dina-tarine rupanuga-viruddhapasiddhanta-dhvanta-harine I offer my respectful obeisances unto you, who are the per sonified teachings of Lord Caitanya. You are the deliverer of the fallen souls. You do not tolerate any statement which is against the teachings of devotional service enunciated by Srila Rupa Gosvami.

Srila Gaurakisora Pranati

namo gaura-kisoraya saksad-vairagya-murtaye vipralambha-rasambhode padambujaya te namah
I offer my respectful obeisances unto Gaurakisora Dasa Babaji Maharaja [the spiritual master of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati], who is renunciation personified. He is always merged in a feeling of separation and intense love of Krsna.

Srila Bhaktivinoda Pranati
namo bhaktivinodaya sac-cid-ananda-namine gaura-sakti-svarupaya rupanuga-varaya te I offer my respectful obeisances unto Saccidananda Bhaktivinoda, who is transcendental energy of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He is a strict follower of the Gosvamis, headed by Srila Rupa.

Srila Jagannatha Pranati
gauravirbhava-bhumes tvam nirdesta saj-jana-priyah vaisnava-sarvabhaumah sri-jagannathaya te namah I offer my respectful obeisances to Jagannatha Dasa Babaji, who is respected by the entire Vaisnava community and who discovered the place where Lord Caitanya appeared.

Sri Vaisnava Pranama
vancha-kalpatarubhyas ca krpa-sindhubhya eve ca patitanam pavanebhyo vaisnavebhyo namo namah I offer my respectful obeisances unto all the Vaisnava devotees of the Lord. They are just like desire trees who can fulfill the desires of everyone, and they are full of compassion for the fallen conditioned souls.

Sri Gauranga Pranama
namo maha-vadayaya krsna-prema-pradaya te krsnaya krsna-caitanya-namne gaura-tvise namah O most munificent incarnation! You are Krsna Himself ap pearing as Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu. You have assumed the golden color of Srimati Radharani, and You are widely distributing pure love of Krsna. We offer our respectful obeisances unto You.

Sri Panca-tattva Pranama
panca-tattvatmakam krsnam bhakta-rupa-svarupakam bhaktavataram bhaktakhyam namami bhakta-saktikam
I offer my obeisances unto the Supreme Lord, Krsna, who is nondifferent from His features as a devotee, devotional incarnation, devotional manifestation pure devotee, and devotional energy.

Sri Krsna Pranama
he krsna karuna-sindho dina-bandho jagat-pate gopesa gopika kanta radha-kanta namo 'stu te O my dear Krsna, ocean of mercy, You are the friend of the distressed and the source of creation. You are the master of the cowherd men and the lover of the gopis, especially Radharani. I offer my respectful obeisances unto You.

Sambandhadhideva Pranama
jayatam suratau pangor mama manda-mater gati mat-sarvasva-padambhojau radha-madana-mohanau Glory to the all-merciful Radha and Madana-mohana! I am lame and ill advised, yet They are my directors, and Their lotus feet are everything to me.

Abhidheyadhideva Pranama
divyad-vrndaranya-kalpa-drumadhah srimad-ratnagara-simhasana-sthau srimad-radha-srila-govinda-devau presthalibhih sevyamanau smarami In a temple of jewels in Vrndavana, underneath a desire tree, Sri Sri Radha-Govinda, served by Their most confidential associates, sit upon an effulgent throne. I offer my humble obeisances unto Them.

Prayojanadhideva Pranama
sriman rasa-rasarambhi vamsi-vata-tata-sthitah karsan venu-svanair gopir gopinathah sriye 'stu nah Sri Srila Gopinatha, who originated the transcendental mellow of the rasa dance, stands on the shore in Vamsivata and attracts the attention of the cowherd damsels with the sound of His celebrated flute. May they all confer upon us their benediction.

Sri Radha Pranama
tapta-kancana-gaurangi radhe vrndavanesvari vrsabhanu-sute devi pranamami hari-priye I offer my respects to Radharani, whose bodily complexion is like molten gold and who is the Queen of Vrndavana. You are the daughter of King Vrsabhanu, and You are very dear to Lord Krsna.

Panca-tattva Maha-mantra
(jaya) sri-krsna-caitanya prabhu nityananda sri-advaita gadadhara srivasadi-gaura-bhakta-vrnda

Hare Krsna Maha-mantra HARE KRSNA HARE KRSNA KRSNA KRSNA HARE HARE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE